I have reflected on the time I have spent with John Blakemore and Jason Scott Tilley in the Darkroom, and decided that Fibre based printing really is the best for my project. It is of much better quality, and though longer to develop and more expensive, for my final major project it will be entirely worth it.

Jason Scott Tilley has also offered me help when it comes to printing my final images, which I will probably accept, as I also discovered that I have been making mistakes in the darkroom, such as not having the contrast filters turned on, so I have been creating entirely flat and awful images.

I’m happy I was able to discover this mistake now, rather than later down the line when it would of potentially been incredibly damaging to my project.